Congratulations on completing your graduate degree!
Follow these steps to register your intent to graduate.
- Register and complete courses for your final semester, be sure that all "I" grades are completed and all official transcripts from other universities are in the Registrar's office
- File an Intent-to-Graduate in your academic dean's office early in your last semester or in your next-to-last semester of study. Be sure to check college deadlines for the thesis & dissertation submission.
- Correct your Current Address (where you presently reside) and your Permanent Address (parent or guardian address) online at http://my.tcu.edu > personal > information>personal information home> address. This address is important for receiving mailing from the Registrar's office concerning graduation.
- Make sure all financial obligations, including graduation fees and thesis/dissertation fees have been satisfied in the Financial Services office.
- Order your diploma and cap and gown online at http://my.tcu.edu > acadmic > cap/gown/diploma.